Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best Friends


I miss having a best friend. I guess my boyfriend is my best friend, but I would really like a girl I can really relate to and hang out with. I've hand that before. Twice. But we've drifted because of location and just generally growing apart. I do have a few girls that I talk to a lot and we're pretty close, but I want the kind of closeness I used to have. The kind where we'd hang out every day and do nothing because doing nothing together was better than something by ourselves. I have made friends with a girl I thought I never would in a million years, and I can see us growing closer, but because we'll probably never live in the same town I can't see us having the title of "best friends." I am on a mission to find a new best friend. I just hope this mission concludes sooner than later.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one” -CS Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment